Disclaimer for EasyEngineering
EasyEngineering (“www.shanghaitourship.com”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at?http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, EasyEngineering will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the EasyEngineering service and/or the EasyEngineering website. Read more…
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
(Within Three Days we will response your DMCA Notice & Remove the entire content from EasyEngineering website which is against the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998)
1. Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or – if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice – you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
2. Identify the material hyperlink you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and to which access is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site or the exact location where such material may be found.
3. Provide your company affiliation (if applicable), mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
4. Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
- “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of, the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
5. Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Fill the DMCA Removal form from below (or) You may drop an email directly to [email protected]